Weekly Wishes ( Being Positive and Productive)
This will be my first time linking up with Melyssa over at the Nectar Collective for weekly wishes. My last week's goals/wishes went pretty much like this:
- Pack clothes for the children and myself to go to Atlanta.
- Try not to spend that much money while I'm in Atlanta.
- Get my hair done while I'm in Atlanta.
- Try not to do anything business related while I'm in Atlanta.
I failed on numero cuatro. I can never get away from my business. the only way I can do that is if I leave my laptop home, but I feel empty without my Mac. Sad, I know.
However, is what a great week and weekend. I got to spend time with my mom, aunt, my sister, my cousins, and my in-laws. I can't wait to see them again for Thanksgiving.
So this week's goals/wishes are related to me being positive and productive. I have been going through alot of "negative" things lately. It is really easy for me to let that all consume me because I am the type of person that internalizes my feelings. Then and the wrong moment I explode. I also catch myself browsing the internet or watching Roseanne and Girlfriends in the middle of the day when I need to be designing. So here are my goals for this week.
- If something is negative, turn it into a positive. Silver linings.
- Let me frustrations out. Don't keep it in.
- Watch TV during a lunch break. Plus you have seen Roseanne and Girlfriends a million times.
- Get better at returning emails and inquiries. If you are one of those people who haven't heard from me, I am sorry I am in the process of GETTING MY LIFE! (as Tamar would say).
- Word on my budget. ( I will be talking about that next week)
- Do something that has nothing to do with business or designing. (Thanks to my sister-in-law, I can now read "Gone Girl". I haven't saw the movie yet. )
So that is it for this week. You can link up with Melyssa and other bloggers here to connect and exchange ideas.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
Latas! ♥︎ Rekita
p.s. All Design Inquiries go here to fill out the form. I haven't created a page just yet for it.