Happy Half of the Year!
I cannot believe it is July already! I mean my daughter will be a one year old next month. I am not ready! This is also the perfect time evaluate my goals from last year and this year.
My Last Year's Goals:
- I wanted rebrand my business.
- Learn more about my craft.
- Master my craft.
- Learn more about the business part of my business.
- Tell my friends and family about my business.
So, I did rebrand by business, twice. Like I have said before, I am never satisfied. I am still learning more and more about my craft by taking classes and learning from other designers. I don't think I have mastered my craft just yet. I absolutely hate "business". My college transcripts would tell you that. But I know I have to learn more if I want my business to be successful. I have told all my friends and my family about my business and my goals. They are so supportive.
This Year's Goals:
- Learn more and MORE about the business side of my business.
- Keep track of my profit margin.
- Tell people other than my friends and family what I do.
- Get better at consulting. ( I am kind of a free spirit, so I can be all over the place)
- Stay off my computer on the weekends. (The hardest thing ever)
- Exercise. ( I have developed carpal tunnel in my fingers and wrists, and tension in my upper back from sitting at the computer. It's a hard knock life.)
Here's to July and the next half of the year!