Freebie: Apple Thunderbolt Mockup
Do you need an easier and effective way to display a desktop wallpaper or a title of a specific post? Well I have solution! I sound like a informercial, don’t I? Well, I created an Apple Desktop Mockup for photoshop users that you can download for free. Not sure what I am talking about? Sure, I will explain.
Before you download the file, please read the instructions first!
- Download the .psb file and open it in Photoshop.
- Double click on the layer you want to edit ( the smart object highlighted in purple).
- It will open a .psb file on the screen.
- Place your artwork on screenshot in the canvas area. Make sure you fill the entire canvas. (Your picture size should be 1200×675)
- Then save the file “as is” and close it. (Do not change the name of the file)
- And viola! Your artwork on screenshot will automatically appear in your apple desktop!
- You can can also change the color of the background.
This is great way to show off your a desktop wallpaper, calendar, or anything else you would like to professionally or stylishly display. you createdOkay, so here is the file! DOWNLOAD IT NOW and Enjoy!