Deuces 2014...What up 2015!
For 2015, I do not have any resolutions but goals. Is that the same thing? I don't know. Anywho, I decided list my goals, because it is just helpful to see what you have planned and you can go back and see what you have accomplished. Such a self esteem booster. In 2014, I have experienced a lot of lows, so i can go nowhere but...UP! I am so excited for what God has in store for me and my business. So here goes!
- Get closer to God. I have relied on other things to help instead of the most high. I need to develop a better relationship with HIM.
- Work on being a better me. Meaning work on my sleep habits, eating habits, calling habits ( I am bad at calling people), being more active, and being more positive.
- Being a more attentive mother. Sometimes I let my business overwhelm me and I need to pay more attention to my beauties (my kids).
- Be mindful of my own business hours. Get off the computer at 4, REKITA!
- Do some wholesaling. Yes! ( I can't wait)
- Apply for school.
- Start School.
- Take some professional photos.
- Do an Office Makeover. (in progress)
- Get Started on all my goals.
- Find a new boo. (lol)
Well I hope that everyone's christmas and New Years was the best. Mine was great. Saw my litltle brother after 5 or 6 years, spent Christmas with my mom and aunt in Virginia, the kids definitely had a toy-filled Christmas, saw Annie ( great Movie) and I got a Keurig....pretty stoked about that!
Have a Mah-velous Monday!