Weekly Wishes + New Features
I don't remember what last week's wishes were, well one, and that was to tackle my hair. I have been rocking the curls for a while, and wanted to straighten my hair. I attempted it last Friday and when I start to blow dry it, my hair had some filmy substance on it. So I said "forget it!" and went back to the curls. Sunday, I was determined to wash, blow dry, and straighten my hair. Unbelievably, I finished it in one night. Usually it takes me 2 days.
Anywho...my weekly wishes for this week are:
1. Finish my resume. My mom, aunt, and uncle have been helping me re-do my resume. I am trying to get a job, yo!
2. Fold clothes. I really hate doing that.
3. Draft some Design Tutorials.
4. Clean out emails.
5. Clean up my hard drive.
6. Clean up my house. It's a mess.
7. Get some new contacts,. I lost one today. So I am actually a cyclops today.
8. Try not to let anyone piss me off. I've had a couple of people (two actually, that will remain nameless) that have pissed me off. One was personal and one was business-related. Let's just say I can not stand people who can not formulate their own ideas and steals others creativity.
Well Those are my wishes for the week, I hope all mine come true!
Linking up with (Melyssa)
Oh I almost forgot to mention! I have a new Resources Page. It where I list websites that give great tips on design. blogging and business. It is a working list so...if you know anyone I should add to this list, let me know in the comments!